Deibel Laboratories can help with the development of a complete Safety Program.
What to do when there is a problem?
Deibel Laboratories has been helping clients address situations arising from pathogenic or spoilage issues at the food processing level.
Unwanted bacteria can enter the food through a myriad of means and finding the causative source can be challenging. Deibel Laboratories can help identify and implement a complete Safety Program to address:
- Sensitive raw materials
- Cross contamination between raw and processed areas
- Wheel and foot traffic within the plant
- Building construction projects
- Contaminated environments (bacterial niches within the processing plant)
- Contaminated equipment (bacterial niches within the processing equipment)
- Issues with the facilities construction (roof leaks, plant layout and design inadequacies, etc).
- Air handling issues
- Inadequate water control
- Ineffective Sanitation
- Ineffective GMPs and/or personal hygiene practices
- Process Control issues
- Un-validated thermal processes